We travel beyond the pale yet again this year to Carlingford just one hour north of Dublin.
We are welcomed to Ghan House in Carlingford Town itself and this tasting will commence at 8.30 with a selection of whiskies sampled. Society vice president Peter White will guide the audience though his choices.
Accommodation is available in Ghan House at 65 euro pps including breakfast, if you wish to avail of this you must contact Ghan House directly, the Irish Whiskey Society will not be responsible for booking accommodation on anybodies behalf. The cost for this tasting includes entry to the tasting event only, booking of accommodation is not required to book the tasting event.
1. Tullamore Dew Phoenix 55%
2. Power's John's Lane 46%
3. Irishman 12 Year Old (Limited Edition) 43%
4. Teeling Gathering 12 Year Old 46%
5. Yellow Spot 46%
6. Tyrconnell Madeira Finish 46%
7. IWS 17 Year Old Single cask Single Pot Still 55.2%