September will be something of a mystery tour through various distillerys in different countries but yet which also have a common thread linking them all together. This thread will start to unravel as we explore deeper through the evening.
The whiskeys on offer will be bloody good, unique and interesting and we can guarantee that most of our members will not have tasted some of these previously.
There will be a bus laid on to bring members out and back to Inch and this will leave John Benny's pub at 7.30 pm.
NB No cash accepted at door on evening
1. JJ Corry The Gael from Chapelgate Co. Clare sherry cask abv 46 %
2. Penderyn portwood cask abv 46%
3. Brenne cuvee cognac finish abv 40%
4. Glendronach 21 year old parliament whiskey olorosso and Pedro Ximenez abv 48%
5. Royal brackla 16 year old single malt. Sherry finish abv 40%
6. Talisker 10 year old abv 45.8%
7. Dingle whiskey. Rum and port finish abv