Knappogue Castle Whiskey Tasting
Thursday 29th July 2019 at 8:00pm
Wynn's Hotel, Abbey St., Dublin 1.
For our August Monthly Tasting on Thur 29th at 8:00pm we are delighted to welcome Tony Carroll, Global Brand Ambassador with Knappogue Castle to take us though a superb line up of some well loved core expressions as we’ll as some exclusive, rare and yet to be released editions… We look forward to seeing you on the 29th.
We are looking forward to sharing some of the core range of the 12, 14, 16 and limited release 21 Year old. Together with some exclusive releases including the 12 Year Old Chateau Pichon Barton (DAA Exclusive) and the 12 Year Old Marsala Cask Finish (CWS Cask).
We have also sourced a very special 2000 Single Malt Mongeard Mugneret Burgundy Cask Finish, winner of Best Single Malt Whiskey (13 Years & Older) in the 2015 Irish Whiskey Award.
As an extra special expression the Society will be treated by Knappogue Castle to a Special Preview of an Exciting New Release… we’re thrilled to be given the opportunity to include it in our lineup…
Booking opens on Wednesday 14th August t 10:00am for Members. Members have the option to book a non-member guest for a reduced fee of €25. On Friday 16th August at 10:00am booking opens for non-members at the regular fee of €30.
This will be special line up of some excellent Single Malt expressions to be enjoyed on the night, we look forward to seeing you on Thursday 29th August.
- 12 Year Old Single Malt 43%
- 14 Year Old Single Malt 46%
- 16 Year Old Single Malt 43%
- 21 Year Old Single Malt Limited Ed. 1200 Bottles 46%
- 12 Year Old Château Pichon Baron French Oak Finish Limited Ed. 1020 Bottles 46% (DAA Exclusive)
- 12 Year Old Marco de Bartoli Marsala Cask Finish Limited Ed. 690 Bottles 46% (CWS Cask)
- Single Cask Series 2000 Edition 2: Mongeard Mugneret Burgundy Cask Finish Limited Ed. 366 Bottles 46%
- Special Preview of an Exciting New Release…
We're looking forward to seeing you there,