IWS Team Tasting: IWS Online Event
We are delighted to announce our August IWS Online tasting with some of the IWS Team members featuring some of their favourite expressions selected especially for you to enjoy. The Online event will start on Thursday the 27th of August at 7:30pm and will be presented by IWS Team members, we're looking forward to some eclectic expressions...
- Matt Healy presents a Society favourite and now rare expression Tullamore D.E.W. 10 Four Cask Finish.
- Finn MacDonnell & Peter White from the IWS Dingle Chapter present, for the first time at a tasting their latest Walsh Whiskey's collaboration Writers' Tears Dick Mack's Seaweed IPA Single Cask
- Fionnán O'Connor presents a very special expression on behalf of the IWS Cask Committee from Killowen Distillery
- Jack O'Shea presents another Society favourite, Powers John's Lane
- Michael Foggarty presents the now rare Ardbeg Perpentuum edition.
Booking opens on Friday 14th of July at 12.00 noon. You'll have an option to select a ticket with an IWS Branded Glencairn Tasting Glass & Lid to your order while stocks last...
Please ensure to complete your Full Address, Contact Phone and Eircode correctly to receive your sample pack. It is necessary to register and complete payment via PayPal (within 15 minutes) to secure your booking. Samples can only be shipped within the Republic of Ireland to Members of the Society.
Please read the Terms & Conditions:
You will receive Live Stream access details in advance of the tasting. Please log in 10 minutes before hand and make sure you are ready with your whiskey tasting glass(es), water and any questions you might like to ask.
If you have any queries beforehand get in touch at: email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
The IWS Events Team